Policy on the processing of personal data1. General provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy is in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Act of 27.07.2006. 152-FZ «About Personal Data» (hereinafter - the Personal Data Act) and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by IE Gulneva Darya Konstantinovna (hereinafter - Processor).
1.1. The Processor makes his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activity to respect the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. The Processor's present policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Processor may obtain about visitors to the https://en.mesh-n-flesh.com
website.2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer tools.
2.2. The blocking of personal data - a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website - a set of graphical and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that make them available on the Internet at the network address https://en.mesh-n-flesh.com
2.4. Personal Data Information System - a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing information technologies and technical means.
2.5. Anonymization of personal data - actions in which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data.
2.6. Personal data processing - any act (transaction) or set of actions (operations) performed using or without means of automation with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Processor - the public authority, municipal body, company or an individual, separately or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data process, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (transactions) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or defined User of the website https://en.mesh-n-flesh.com
2.9. Personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for dissemination - personal data access to the processing of personal data, authorized by the subject of personal data for dissemination in the manner prescribed by the Personal Data Act (hereinafter personal data permitted for dissemination).
2.10. User - any visitor of the website https://en.mesh-n-flesh.com/
2.11. Personal data provision - actions aimed to disclose the personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.12. Personal data dissemination - any action aimed to disclose the personal data to an undetermined circle of persons (transmission of personal data) or to familiarize the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Personal data cross-border transfer- transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state or to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign natural or foreign legal person.
2.14. Personal data destruction - any action that results in the permanent destruction of personal data with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) the material holders of personal data are destroyed.3. Basic rights and obligations of the Processor
3.1. The Processor has the right to:
- receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and/or documents containing personal data;
- in the event that the subject withdraws his or her consent to the processing of personal data, the Processor has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data on the grounds specified in the Personal Data Act;
– independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfilment of the obligations provided for in the Personal Data Act and the normative legal acts adopted thereunder; unless otherwise provided by the Personal Data Act or other federal laws.
3.2. The Processor must:
- provide the subject of personal data, upon request, with information relating to the processing of his personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to requests of personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Act;
- inform the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data on the request of this body the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
– take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from improper or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other unlawful actions in relation to personal data;
- stop transmission (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided for by the Personal Data Act;
- perform other duties stipulated by the Personal Data Act.4. Basic Rights and Duties of Subjects of Personal Data
4.1. Subjects of personal data have the right:
- to receive information relating the processing of his personal data, except as provided for by federal laws. Information shall be provided to the subject of personal data by the Processor in an accessible form and shall not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data unless there are legitimate grounds for the disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it are established by the Personal Data Act:
– to require the Processor to clarify, block or destroy his/her personal data if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and to take the measures provided for by law to protect their rights;
- to require prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services in the market;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to appeal to the competent authority for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or to the judicial procedure unlawful actions or omissions of the Processor in the processing of his/her personal data;
- to exercise other rights stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Subjects of personal data must:
- provide the Processor with reliable data about themselves;
- inform the Processor about the clarification (updating, modification) of their personal data.
4.3. Persons who give the Processor inaccurate information about themselves, or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, are liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.5. Processor may process the following personal data of the User
5.1. Last name, first name, middle name.
5.2. E-mail address.
5.3. Phone numbers.
5.4. Address of the actual place of residence and registration at the place of residence.
5.5. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (incl. files «cookie») with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
5.6. The above data is hereinafter referred to the Policy as Personal Data.
5.7. Special categories of personal data relating to race, nationality, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life are not processed by the Processor.
5.8. Processing of personal data authorized for dissemination from among the special categories of personal data specified in part 1, article 10 of the Personal Data Act is allowed if the prohibitions and conditions stipulated by Art. 10.1 of the Personal Data Act are complied with.
5.9. The User's agreement to the processing of personal data authorized for dissemination shall be issued separately from other consent to the processing of his/her personal data. In doing so, the conditions laid down, inter alia, by art. 10.1 of the Personal Data Act shall be observed. The requirements for the content are established by the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
5.9.1 The User shall give consent to the processing of personal data authorized for dissemination to the Processor directly.
5.9.2 The Processor shall within three working days from the date of the User's approval publish information on the conditions of processing, prohibitions and conditions for processing by an unlimited number of persons of personal data authorized for dissemination.
5.9.3 The transmission (dissemination, provision, access) of personal data authorized by the subject of personal data for dissemination shall be terminated at any time at the request of the subject of personal data. This requirement must include the surname, first name, middle name (if any), contact information (telephone number, e-mail address or postal address) of the subject of personal data, as well as the list of personal data whose processing is subject to termination. The personal data specified in this requirement may only be processed by the Processor to whom it is sent.
5.9.4 Consent to the processing of personal data authorized for dissemination shall cease as soon as the Processor receives the request referred in paragraph 5.9.3. of this Policy concerning the processing of personal data.6. Principles of Personal Data Processing
6.1. The processing of personal data is legal and fair.
6.2. The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predefined and lawful purposes. Processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection is not permitted.
6.3. Databases containing personal data may not be combined and processed for purposes that are incompatible with each other.
6.4. Only personal data that meet the purposes of processing shall be processed.
6.5. The content and amount of personal data processed correspond to the stated purposes of processing. Redundancy of personal data processed in relation to the stated purposes of processing is not allowed.
6.6. The processing of personal data ensures the accuracy of personal data, its sufficiency and, where necessary, its relevance to the purposes of processing personal data. The Processor shall take the necessary measures and/or ensure that they are taken to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
6.7. Personal data shall be kept in a form that allows the identification of the subject of personal data no longer than is required by the purpose of the processing of personal data, if the retention period of personal data is not established by the federal law, by agreement to which the beneficiary or guarantor for which is the subject of personal data. The personal data processed shall be destroyed or anonymized when the purposes of processing have been achieved or if there is no need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by federal law.7. Purposes of personal data processing
7.1. Purpose of processing the User's personal data:
- informing the User by e-mail;
- conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts;
- providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website https://en.mesh-n-flesh.com/
7.2. The Processor also has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Processor email@example.com
with the mark «Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers».
7.3. Anonymised data of Users collected with the help of services of the Internet statistics serve to collect information on actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.8. Legal grounds for processing personal data
8.1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Processor is:
– list the legal acts regulating the relations related to your activity, for example, if your activity is related to information technology in particular the creation of websites, you can specify here the Federal Law "On information, information technologies and information protection" dated 27.07.2006 N 149-FZ;
- statutory documents of the Processor;
- contracts concluded between the Processor and the subject of personal data;
- federal laws, other regulatory acts in the sphere of personal data protection;
- consent of the Users to the processing of their personal data permitted for dissemination.
8.2. The Processor processes the personal data of the User only in case of their filling and/or sending by the User himself through special forms located on the site https://meshn-flesh.com or sent to the Processor via e-mail. By filling in the relevant forms and/or sending your personal data to the Processor, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
8.4. The subject of personal data independently decides on the provision of his/her personal data and gives consent freely, by his/her will and in his/her interest.9. Conditions for processing personal data
9.1. The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data for the processing of his/her personal data.
9.2. The processing of personal data is necessary for the achievement of the purposes stipulated by the international agreement of the Russian Federation or the law, for the implementation of the functions, powers and duties assigned to the Processor by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9.3. The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, the act of another body or official, to be executed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
9.4. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract, to which the beneficiary or guarantor is the subject of personal data, as well as for the conclusion of the contract on the initiative of the subject of personal data or contract, for which the subject of personal data will be the beneficial owner or guarantor.
9.5. The processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of the Processor or third parties or for the achievement of socially significant purposes, provided that the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data are not violated.
9.6. Processing of personal data, access to an unlimited number of persons to whom the subject of personal data or at his request (further - public personal data).
9.7. Processing of personal data is the subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law.10. Procedures for the collection, storage, transmission and other processing of personal data.
The security of personal data processed by the Processor is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
10.1. The Processor shall ensure the preservation of personal data and shall take all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
10.2. Personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation or in the case, if the subject of personal data has given consent to the Processor to transfer the data to a third person to fulfill obligations under a civil contract.
10.3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them by sending to the Processor a notification to the e-mail address of the Processor firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark «Updating of personal data».
10.4. The period of personal data processing is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which personal data has been collected, unless another period is stipulated by the contract or the legislation in force.
The User may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data by notifying the Processor via email@example.com
marked «Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data».
10.6. Prohibitions established by the subject of personal data on the transfer (except the granting of access), as well as on the processing or processing (except access) of personal data authorized for dissemination, do not act in cases of processing of personal data in the state and public interests defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
10.7. The Processor ensures the confidentiality of personal data when processing personal data.
10.8. The Processor shall Shop personal data in a form that allows the identification of the subject of personal data no longer than is required for the purpose of processing personal data, if the period of retention of personal data is not established by federal law, a contract to which the beneficiary or guarantor of which is the subject of personal data.
10.9. A condition for terminating the processing of personal data may be the achievement of the purposes of processing personal data, the expiration of the consent of the subject of personal data, or the withdrawal of consent by the subject of personal data, as well as detection of illegal processing of personal data.11. List of actions carried out by the Processor with the personal data received
11.1. The Processor shall collect, record, systematize, accumulate, Shop, update (modify), extract, use, transmit (distribute, grant, access), depersonalize, block, delete and destroy personal data.
11.2. The Processor performs automated processing of personal data with and/or transmission of the received information through information and telecommunication networks or without.12. Cross-border personal data transfer
12.1. The Processor must ensure that the rights of the subjects of personal data are fully protected by the foreign State in whose territory the personal data is to be transmitted, prior to the commencement of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
12.2. Cross-border personal data transfer in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements, may be carried out only if the personal data subject agrees in writing to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or the performance of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.13. Personal data confidentiality
The Processor and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.14. Final provisions
14.1. The User may obtain any clarifications concerning the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Processor via firstname.lastname@example.org
14.2. This document will reflect any changes to the Processor's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
14.3. The current version of the Free Access Policy is available on the Internet at https://en.mesh-n-flesh.com/privacy-policy